home about popcosmo contact

Thursday, July 26, 2012

sleepover movies!

even though summer is starting to wind down, i have just been craving a good movie! i've put together a little list called "sleepover movies" (creative i know, no need to tell me), and they are pretty much my top movies that i've either watched at a sleepover or just with a friend! i think they are all around funny, cute, and sweet which makes the perfect summer/sleepover movie! i honestly don't like watching depressing movies (although i do like reading depressing books -- kinda weird), so these movies are just fun happy ones! i hope you like this list! 



let me know your top favorite fun movie! or five, because i've got time;)

thanks for reading!! 
xox


5 comments:

  1. Something Borrowed is just about as good as it gets!
    xoxo,
    cYa
    www.citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't think i've seen that one yet, i'll definitely be watching it soon;)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great list!!! Me and my friends have been obsessed with the movie Aquamarine ever since it came out- if you haven't seen it, that makes a great summer sleepover movie too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok seriously from Baby Mama down to the bottom I'm obsessed with pretty much alll those movies ��

    One of my friends even put me in her phone contacts as Devil Wears Prada!!! Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 11 and none of these will work! I'm considering The Smurfs (if I can find them).

    ReplyDelete