home about popcosmo contact

Friday, August 17, 2012

pimped out binder

i posted this picture on instagram two days ago, and ever since then all i have been doing is making binder slips for my followers! 



i absolutely love designing these types of things, and i am actually enrolling in a graphic design course at the local college. i am so excited, and can't wait to share what i learn with y'all! but for now i'm just going to show y'all how to make this binder slips so head on over to popcosmo, and i'll teach you how!! if you just can't seem to master the look, then e-mail me at preppydiaries@gmail.com and i'll make some for you, cause i'm just that nice!! 

thanks for reading 
xox

13 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thank you for sharing :) you know how much I love your graphical designs! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm Olivia and I am your 100th follower! Love your blog!(:
    http://colorcoordinatedlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thank you so much!!
      i followed you back:)

      Delete
  3. Hello Chloe.
    My name is Jennifer.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    If so here is my blog.
    Pinkmeoutallday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. looove this chloe! you are so techy!!!
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are simply to die for! I need you to make me some
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omggg! I made a post about binder decorating! Please check it out you would love it! By the way, I am lovingggg this blog. So following.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha great minds think alike!! i definitely love your binder decorating ideas, especially the splatter paint one!
      you're too sweet! i followed your blog too:)

      Delete
  7. Hey would you mind making me a few?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! just send me an e-mail at preppydiaries@gmail.com!
      xox
      chloe

      Delete
  8. Love them! Which fonts did you use for the Chemistry and the Religion one?? Thanks! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you post some that are just basic like math, reading, science, social studies, spanish.
    It would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete