i absolutely love fall fashion!! i feel like every year my wish-list for the new fall fashion trends gets longer and longer! this year i put together five looks that i absolutely LOVE and then i can narrow down what i need after i see what i want myself to be wearing. that doesn't really make much sense, but i'm going to pretend that you know what i mean;)
here are the looks:
- a burgundy pair of jeans (these can literally be paired with anything! i think that if blue jeans were never invented, then these would be what people replaced them with.. at least in the fall time!)
- a nice pair of pearl studs (i've got the fake ones, but i think a real pair would be a nice treat!)
- cheetah print tory burch revas (these are beyond adorable! even though cheetah is "trendy" now, i think that cheetah shoes are a staple piece because they can add an extra touch to a boring outfit and they can be worn as a neutral -- win win.)
- a cute scarf (i think a cute simple scarf is a must, i have a few scarfs already but they are all teal-ish blue and don't go with anything! i need/want one that i can wear all the time with any outfit)
- heels with the ankle strap (i've been sick again, and so i have been able to watch the today show in the mornings. they recently did a segment on shoe trends and they said that the platform/ankle strap heel combo is going to be HUGE for the fall time)
- a simple brown belt (i think belts sometimes look a little to manly on me, but i think they can look great when you tuck a shirt into your shorts/pants! i really need to find a cute neutral one that looks good on me!)
-a cute chunky sweater - (these are always in style for the fall/winter time. i bought one last year that i absolutely loved, and still do but i wore it almost every chance i could. i think a dark grey one would be great)
that's my wish list for the fall time! i can't wait to start checking things off!!
what's on your wish list for the fall time?
what's your favorite fall trend?
thanks for reading!