home about popcosmo contact

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

inside scoop : online school

as you might know I "attend" online school! 
you can read some of the story behind it here
i still don't know officially what is wrong with me health wise, but i have an appointment with Mayo clinic in March so fingers SUPER crossed that i discover something then - either way, you'll hear the story;)

any way, the point of this post is to show you how my online school works 
people constantly ask me how i actually learn and what online school means, and i completely understand! online school is a little alternative, but it is totally working for me with my health problems 
hello 10am alarm hehe 
but trust me it's not all fun and games, 
i do have to motivate myself to work
and
i work alone - biggest downside
but it's working for me so that's all that matters! 
here's the video





 if you have any questions comment below or email me! 

thanks for reading and watching 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment