home about popcosmo contact

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

one lovely blog award!

oh my gosh, i'm so excited!! i have been nominated for my very first blog award, and it means so much to me! i was nominated by the lovely aBv over at The Carolina Prep. i really want to say thank you so much! it means the world to me!! because i've been nominated i have to share seven things about myself, here they are..

1. i am obsessed with phineas and ferb on disney channel. i have seen almost every episode, and if one comes on that i haven't seen, then i drop everything and watch it. i even gave out phineas and verb valentines day cards to my class last year.
2.i am currently on my school's golf, swimming, and crew teams.
3. my dream college is Vanderbilt and i want to double major in elementary education and special education. i have wanted to be a teacher since the day i stepped foot in kindergarten. i just absolutely love being around kids!
4. i have lived in five different cities. i was born in birmingham, alabama, then i moved to nashville, tennessee, then i moved to a tiny town in alabama, then i moved to seaside, florida, and now i live in kentucky. i guess i'm a true southern girl.
5. my brother is the only person in the world that annoys me when he chews. i know that sometimes twins have the problem of hearing their twin chew, but it's weird because i'm not a twin.
6. i have never owned a girl dog, only boys!
7. i used to have a blog when i was younger, because i used to do triathlons and wanted a way to remember them! if you are interested in seeing it here's the link


For the people I nominated here is what you do!

Thank the person who nominated you and link the blog back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire
Contact those chosen bloggers to let them know of their honor.

i'm so appreciative that aBv nominated me, and i'm just so happy! everyone should go check out her blog, because it's super cute and i love all the things she posts about! 
thanks for reading
xox

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! :) I'm going to have to wait until my 30 days of crafts is over but I can't wait to post/nominate more people! Also, I'm so obsessed with Phineas and Ferb too. It's the best "kids" show ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! I have just really enjoyed reading your blog! It's just adorable! :)

    -aBv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm so impressed that you used to do triathlons! Congrats on your award!

    P.S. Thanks so much for the follow, sweet girl! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, thank you for nominating me! it really means a lot to me, to know someone love my blog enough to nominate it! :)

    ReplyDelete