**edit, turns out i was nominated yesterday by rFe from Srat In The City. how cool is it that i've been nominated twice?! i felt like i should just add onto this post, instead of making another one, because i don't want y'all to feel like you're being spammed!**
For this award, you have to share eleven facts about yourself, answer the eleven questions that the person nominated you made up, and then make up eleven more questions for your nominees.
1. i just recently realized that i'm actually a very picky eater. like i'm pretty much a freak. i don't like the weirdest things. for example, i don't like apples but like apple juice. i hate gummy bears and jelly beans with a passion. and trust me, there are many more.
2. i'm a slob. my room is always a mess, and my so is my closet.
3. i'm going to be repeating sophomore year of high school. and it's not because i'm stupid, it's because i was VERY sick last year. (post on this coming soon!)
4. i still sleep with two stuffed animals, and can't sleep without them.
5. i can't dance worth a darn.
6. i've been taking spanish class since i was in first grade.
7. my birthday is on christmas day, but i'm jewish. oh the irony.
8. i have a huge passion for mexican food.
9. and ice cream.
10. i'm on my school's golf and crew and swim teams.
11. coming up with all these facts was very hard!
and now for the questions signe asked me..
1. What is your favorite animal?
oh gosh, this is a hard one. either elephants, platypuses, or giraffes.
2. What will your future home look like?
a mansion. huge. beautiful. but the inside will be very fun and home-y with a classic feel!
3. Where do you want to live when you grow up?
this is also a hard question, but a town in south carolina. or just somewhere were the feel is relaxed and home-y
4. Would you describe yourself as more logical and down to earth, or dreamy and idealistic?
i'm definitely a down to earth, go with the flow kind of girl.
5. If you could die your hair a different color, what would that color be?
i wouldn't change my hair color! i mean, maybe a would go a little bit lighter, but i would never do anything too drastic!
6. What is the most expensive item you've ever splurged on?
hmm, probably my golf clubs. but my dslr camera is close behind that!
7. What is your favorite movie?
grease!! and 13 going on 30.
8. What is your best subject in school?
does art count? if not, then science. i think.
9. Are you outgoing and social or quiet and reserved?
i'm really reserved/quiet right when i meet new people, but once i get to know you i will talk like no other. but i also know when to be quiet, like a know who i should be more quiet around.
10. What is your favorite piece of clothing that you own?
either my hanes white v-neck, because i literally live in it. or..
gosh i only buy clothes because i love them, so this is a super hard one!
11. Why did you decide to start blogging?
i needed a space where i could talk about anything, and i have been reading blogs for a while and decided that i had some pretty good stuff to talk about too;)
and now for the questions rFe asked me...
1. What has been your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
either being the youngest finisher (13) of the NewYorkCity Triathlon, or completing a three mile open water swim as a 13 year old.
i guess 13 was my most accomplished year so far haha
2. What is your all time favorite song?
i am literally the must Unmusical person you have ever met! i have no rhythm and can't sing worth a darn, but i guess all of that is kind of irrelevant. so my favorite song is probably Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros.
3. Facebook or Twitter?
i like to stalk people pictures on Facebook, but i love seeing little blurbs about people on twitter.
wow, i swear i'm not a creep!
4. What's your drink of choice? If you're 21 years of age of course... ;)
5. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would you go and why?
probably spain, because i became best friends with a girl who was an exchange student at my school freshman year. and i would absolutely LOVE to go visit her, and meet her spanish friends.
6. What's your most embarrassing moment?
every moment of my life. no, i'm kidding. i really don't get embarrassed that easily, because i've gotten used to myself. that probably makes no sense, but it's true.
7. What's your favorite quote?
everything happens for a reason!
8. Who's your biggest inspiration?
my mom and dad fosho
9. Why did you start blogging?
my mom and i have a website together called popcosmo.com (go check it out!), and there wasn't enough room for me to post everything i wanted to, and this way i have my own little diary.
10. Have you read 50 Shades of Grey? Opinions?
11. Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
i have the one direction affection. niall. oh my lanta he's a cutie patootie.
i have this whole plan set out for when they do a concert in my hometown. i'm going to tweet all five of the guys and ask them if they want a tour guide of one of the golf courses (because i play golf). and see maybe if they take up my offer. if not no big deal, but if so OMG OMG i can see hyperventilating in my future!
my questions for the people i tag are...
1. whats your favorite hobby?
2. do you play a sport? if yes, which one/s?
3. what's your favorite color?
4. what do you want to be when you're older? have you always wanted to be this?
5. what are your favorite and least favorite ages that you've been so far in your life?
6. do you want to be in a sorority when you go to college? / are you in a sorority?
7. what's your favorite type of music?
8. what's your zodiac sign?
9. what does your room look like?
10. do you have any pets?
11. do you have any siblings? if so, do you get along with them?
i hope this wasn't too boring to read!
and because i'm bad at choosing people to tag, i tag YOU!! yes you!
thanks for reading!