when a new season approaches, i always find myself googling the nail trends for that season! i only seem to find the rinky-dink sites that say "neon puke is the hottest color for fall". obviously i don't want to wear neon puke on my nails, and i would hate for more lazy people like me to search really hard just to find what the latest nail trends are for this fall! i've put together a little set of what i think the biggest nail trends this fall are going to be! i can't wait to go out and buy new polishes for my every growing collection!
1. turquoise by bobbie brown -- even though this is a brighter color, i really think turquoise is going to be a biggie for fall! it's a little throwback for the summer shoreline.
2. deborah lippmann's boom boom pow -- first of all the name is adorable! gold is going to be hot hot hot, because it matches the fall leaves, and it also matches what i always imagine the moon to look like on warm fall nights! also, it's a big college color so be sure to wear this one on game day!
3. YSL's blue cobalt -- i think navy is always a big fall/winter color because it's really dark without having to go black. it's also the unlimited prep color, you can never go wrong with navy!
4. essie's ballet slippers -- light pink polish is my go to for any season, because it always matches what you're wearing. i think it's perfect for fall, because it's so feminine and cute while your clothes might be looking a little bit less dainty.
5. ulta's una concrete grey -- concrete grey is definitely going to be a hot color! i think it's a little bit edgy without going overboard! there are also so many different types of grey which can be used in this category as well! i even think a grey based purple could work into the fall time, because it puts a little twist on the plain grey.
6. butter london's cash pack -- cocoa-ish browns are also a big fall color. i think they're big because they remind us of football and hot chocolate/coffee which are both religiously used in the south during the fall/winter time. i think light brown is adorable and can be very feminine even though it's a more "manly" color.
i hope this helped, and if you have any other colors that you think are going to be hot this fall, then let me know!!
don't forget to enter my giveaway!
thanks for reading!