home about popcosmo contact

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

you're bow-tiful!

bows are pretty much the cutest thing ever, and they scream PREP! 
(get it -- caps lock -- scream)
 ok i tried. 

my mad Paint skillz.
i know you're jealous;) 



anyway, i really think that bows are a great way to accessorize your hair especially when you just can't stand having your hair in your face! all you have to do is take half of your hair and pin it up with a bow! it's so simple, quick, and easy which is the best type of hair style! 

here are a few inspiration photos i have found, that have really made me jump on the trend. all i need now is to find some affordable bows that i like! 

via


via

via


oh, and this tank is too cute to pass up!! i mean seriously, have you seen anything more clever and cute at the same time? i definitely want need this shirt from Kiss My Southern Sass




do you like the bow trend?
do you already own a cute bow? if so, where's it from?


thanks for reading! 
xox

6 comments:

  1. ...and I second the motion!!!! gotta love bows! this girl at school wears one that has her monogram on it :) so jealous.......
    xoxo,
    cYa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they're the cutest! oh wow, i definitely need to get my hands on a monogram bow!
      xox

      Delete
  2. Love these pictures..I have a serious bow addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I have so many bows and ribbons...I wore them every day when I was younger and my mom still did my hair. I recently started wearing them again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get them because honestly I can never find a cute one!
    I LOVE you're blog by the way it's amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE everything about being preppy I just think it's sooo cute but I could really never seem to find a perfect blog for it and when I found yours I was like WIN!!!!!!! haha. and it's just this year that I really want to start dressing preppy and just wanted to ask where you buy you're clothes because they are adorable and cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're too sweet!!
      i personally only have one bow, and its from j.crew like four years ago, but etsy has TONS AND TONS of bows that are adorable!!
      I buy a lot of my clothes from j.crew (but usually only the outlet and the sale sections haha), lilly pulitzer (again, only during a sale), and really just anywhere in the mall! you kind find "preppy" clothes in almost any store if you keep your eyes peeled!!
      hope that helped!
      xox

      Delete