home about popcosmo contact

Monday, November 5, 2012

i need your input!

hey everyone! 

i need your input on how i should reply to comments. i absolutely love when i get comments, but i'm not really sure how i should reply. 
what would y'all prefer? 
right now i reply to your comments directly on my blog, but that requires you to come back to my blog and see the answer, which is fine by me, but it might be too much of a hassle to you! 

so, should i

1. continue replying to comments directly on my blog
or 
 2. e-mail you my reply
or 
3. e-mail you my reply and reply directly on my blog (so other's can see my response if they have the same comment/question)

I'm leaning towards the third option, but please let me know what you think! 


which option should i go with?
how do you reply to comments on your blog?


thanks for your input! 
xox



and because i don't want another picture-less post, here's a picture of what my desk looks like at the moment! 
the online school life


7 comments:

  1. I'd say the first or third option.
    I usually reply to comments on my blog and then stop by their blog and comment on a post with something like "thanks for stopping by my blog" so they know I saw their comment and can check back to see what I replied.

    Hope that helps! :)

    ~Kat
    http://katastropheblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the third option best! I also am sort of in love with your desk! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say the first since if they care enough about getting a reply they'll come back. :)


    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I email back my replies. I find that to be personalized. I don't have enough time in my day to email and respond on the blog, so 2 works best for me!

    keepinupwithkaitlyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is kind of a hassle for YOU to have to email us! I agree with Meghan! And plus, you probably want people coming back to read your posts more! :)
    xoxo,
    cYa
    P.S. I'm kind of, sort of obsessed with your desk, just a tiny bit :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3. If it's not too much of a hassle. Also, we could totally be sisters. I mean, we have the same Lilly pencil case!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Meghan- if we care enough to see what you have to say we will come back! :) And I agree with Caroline it would be a hassle for you to email us!

    ReplyDelete