home about popcosmo contact

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confessions of a Blogger Tag

hey there! 
I have been tagged by the wonderful Meghan of Mainly Meghan to do the Confessions of A Blogger Tag


Have you had any past online presence before? (Other blog, youtube, ect.)
I had a blog when I lived in Florida and did triathlons. It was super fun, and I even had professional triathletes reading my blog;) 
i stopped that blog eventually though, because I moved to Kentucky and stopped racing in triathlons 


Why did you start a blog?
I started the preppy diaries because I was stuck at home with mono. I was stuck at home doing nothing except reading blogs and watching tv. 
i decided that i wanted to do something useful with my time and that's why I started! 


When did you become serious about starting a blog?
I honestly don't know the answer to this question. 
i just blog because it's something I love doing! 


What was your first post?
my first post was a super embarrassing introduction. 
i had no idea what to write so i kept it nice and short 


What has been your biggest challenge about blogging?
I think my biggest challenge about blogging would have to be not comparing myself to others.
I'm not sure why I do it, but i constantly compare myself to other bloggers.


Where do you see your blog in 1 year?
I have no idea. Is that horrible? 
i just hope that i'm having fun and inspiring people

What is the most rewarding thing to you about blogging?
I love the fact that I have met some of the sweetest girls through blogging!!
I also love that I have been able to interact with brands! 

What is the most discouraging thing that happens to you?
So far I haven't been discouraged. 
well, i take that back. 
sometime I get so discouraged when i don't have any inspiration for a post 


What's your lasting inspiration or motivation?
Pinterest. 
Fo Sho




thanks for reading! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I as well have an awful tendency to compare myself...

    ReplyDelete