home about popcosmo contact

Monday, January 14, 2013

netflix is dangerous



netflix is one of the most dangerous tools invented.
it's the number one fueler for procrastination

yesterday i made the dumb decision to "try netflix out"
but let me tell you, one doesn't just "try it"
one "becomes addicted to it"





lucky enough for me, the main page wasn't working all of yesterday so i didn't become addicted until today

i mean it has 5 seasons of gossip girl & 12 seasons of law and order svu
that's enough tv to keep me procrastinating until summer time 

when you first "test the waters" of netflix you get an entire free month
i wasn't sure why they would give you an entire free month of television and movies, but then i discovered it's because people can't just have netflix for a month
it's definitely something you don't ever unsubscribe from 

with that being said, i need some movie and tv show recommendations! 
i promise i will get at least six hours of school work in each day before i start watching anything



what is your favorite tv series?
what is your favorite movie? comedy? thriller? chick flick? kids&family?

thanks for reading! 

post signature



9 comments:

  1. yes, netflix is so great!

    i love the big bang theory, new girl, 2 broke girls, the good wife, hart of dixie, parenthood. recently i started watching arrow, at first i wasn't sure since i'm not really into that kind of show but i love it. and obviously, gilmore girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you!!! #addiction #obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start with gossip girl! Also try raising hope i thought it was really funny! and this is so true its addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree! Gossip Girl is a really fun show, I just also started watching Vampire Diaries on Netflix! Have Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite TV show was Entourage but when that ended I turned to Weeds on Sho Time. Now that that's over I've been watching Girls on HBO. I don't watch TV very often, but when I do I watch seasons at a time. I love and hate it at the same time... such a catch-22.

    P.S. I mentioned you in my post today. Be sure to check it out :)

    xx Ani
    catchtwentyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao!! omg! I soo watched the whole 8 seasons of Desperate Housewives in 8 weeks!! HHAHA! Nice Post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried Netflix yet but I would probably watch all of the seasons of Gossip Girl. I'm so behind!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something different is happening with me. I got error! Netflix login failed.

    ReplyDelete