home about popcosmo contact

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

youtube


hey there! 

as you might know, i've taken a recent interest in making youtube videos 
who would've thought that i - a socially awkward teen - would want to put myself out there for anyone to see 
like what?
but yes, i do enjoy making videos! 
i've been brainstorming the types of videos i should make, but i'm not sure what YOU want to see



so here's the point of this post 

what type of videos would you like to see
fashion? random vlogs? a day in the life? beauty? 

i was thinking about doing a q&a video so if you have any questions at all please leave them in the comments. or if you want to ask me a question for the video anonymously then you can ask me through  my tumblr


what type of videos should i make?
do you have any questions for my q&a video?
thanks for reading!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Well done for being brave enough to make videos - I've loved watching the last couple :) I love watching follow me around vlogs or any vlogs really :)

    ReplyDelete