home about popcosmo contact

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

summer 2013 playlist

in my last post i mentioned how i made a #commonwhitegirlmix
i asked some of you if you would like to see what songs are on it, but it's kind of embarrassing
think lot's of adele, justin timberlake, and ricky martin

so yeah, embarrassing
but that got me thinking that i should show y'all what kind of music i actually like 
i do love adele and jt, don't get me wrong 

but here's what my summer 2013 playlist is! 


not only am i sharing my playlist, but i am going to giveaway one cd to a lucky winner! 
so enter in the raffle copter below if you don't want to pay for these songs yourself ;)
jokes jokes




post signature

2 comments:

  1. After watch way to many episodes of the Hills, I have become obsessed with Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. I know I know, sooo 2004 ;) haha
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song Tongue Tied! Raffling off a cd is such a great idea!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete