home about popcosmo contact

Monday, September 23, 2013

thought vomit

if you're new around here, then the reason i don't post much on here is because i blog every single day over at popcosmo
just thought i'd let you know that i'm not that much of a slacker. 
and update : my procrastination is not that bad this year with my school work. 
holler for a dollar honey boo boo child. 

ok but moving on, blogging has started to become super popular at my old school. 
you know, the real one that's not my online school. 
it's weird. 
when i started popcosmo i only really told my closest three friends about it because i was scared that i would get made fun of for it. eventually people found out about it (even my crush. aka fictional boyfriend. aka that means i had a huge crush on him).  anyywaayyy 
i only got made fun of a few times for having a blog, but being on the local news for it gave me some "coolness" points, so after that no one really said anything. i guess i was pretty luck in that aspect! 
it's super weird that all these people are starting to make blogs. i think it's pretty cool how popular blogs are getting in general. 

so honestly i don't know what the point of this post was. i just wanted to let you know that don't be afraid to put yourself out there. if you're doing something because you love it then so be it. who cares what other people think. and even if they make fun of you for doing something you love, then just wait and see what lame job they have in the future. or wait and see how long it takes for them to jump on your bandwagon.

that being said, none of my friends know about this blog. like none none. my cousins do, but i think they are the only people. and i'm totally ok with them reading it. but i don't know if i'd be ok with friends from school reading it. 
like the name says, this is kind of my diary. i don't write super emo poems or anything but i still like to look back and see what i was like. 

again, sorry for this super weird post. it's like thought vomit only minus the vomit because that word is repulsive.

ok there i go again being weird. sorry 'bout it. 

XOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOX
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, Chloe!! My blog is like my diary, too, and people ALWAYS say "you know anyone could read that..." and I'm like "I know.." the thing is that I just don't care! I'm aware that people can see what I put on the Internet, but if I'm myself and people don't like it then that's too bad and they don't have to read it. :P

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete