home about popcosmo contact

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

makeover!

i got a blog makeover!! if you came to my blog and didn't recognize it, don't worry i'm still the same person! i can't even begin to explain how in love with my new theme i am. words just won't do it justice, and i don't have a big enough vocabulary to tell you how much a like it!!
ahhh
yesterday my mom told me that she would let me buy a new blog template, but she would only pay a certain price. at first i was like "how on earth am i going to find a cute blog template for under $30". and then i remembered etsy. etsy it literally the best website ever! i bought my blog template from Carrie Loves Design, and i couldn't be happier! carrie, the lady that owns the store, is seriously the sweetest person ever. i bought my blog template yesterday, and then she uploaded it for me this morning. (if that's not great service, i don't know what it) not only is carrie super super sweet, but she self taught herself how to make blog templates! uploading blog templates is hard enough, and i can't imagine her teaching herself how to make the actual template! 

all in all, i totally recommend shopping on etsy if you want a new blog theme because the prices are so great! 

how do you like my new theme?

thanks for reading!
xox

p.s. would y'all be interested in me making an "ootd" page on my blog? 

17 comments:

  1. Love! It's got great colors and it's pretty without being overwhelming. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much, that's the ultimate compliment :)

      Delete
  2. I love your new theme! It's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG love it girl! I thought I typed in the wrong thing at first.... super cute! yes, an OOTD page would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i was afraid of that happening;)
      i'm definitely considering doing an OOTD page!

      Delete
  4. LOVE the new theme, it's adorable! I'd definitely like an OOTD page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! i'm seriously considering an OOTD page!

      Delete
  5. I love it!!! It's so simple, classy, and cute!! :)
    xoxo
    maura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love LOVEEE the new layout! And duh OOTDS all da way! Hahaah just kidding... But really :) (ooh awkward i said the same thing on instagram...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much!! i'm going to start the page up tomorrow, so be on the look out!!
      and we all have our sayings;)

      Delete
  7. LOVE this layout. I'm definitely going to look into buying one from her! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much!! definitely do, she's super talented (and the prices are great)!!

      Delete
  8. Love this new layout!! It's amazing!!

    And YES to the ootds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!!
      i am definitely going to start an ootd page very soon!

      Delete
  9. The new layout is beautiful! I loveeee the header. And yes!! I would love to see your preppy fashion!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! i'm going to be starting an ootd page very soon!!

      Delete