home about popcosmo contact

Saturday, April 20, 2013

whew


as you might have noticed I haven't blogged in quite a while (for me) and i'm super sorry! 

here are my excuses reasons :
1. i've been focusing ALOT on popcosmo 
2. and focusing on school (about time haha)
3. focusing on being a "normal" teenager again, now that my health issues are under control

with that being said, i need your advice on what to write. i blog partly for me but mostly for you all so it only makes sense to write what you wanna read! 

pretty please leave a comment below letting me know what you would like to read and if you have any post ideas, i'm totally open to that as well! 



thanks for reading! 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I can relate to why you haven't been blogging- I left my old blog pretty much due to health issues. I literally started feeling like a normal teenager and focusing on school again about three weeks ago. Such a relief!!!! I'm glad to know you're doing better!

    To be honest, I really love your really informal and funny posts about awkward moments or little snippets of your life- they're unique to your blog. :) I also like life related posts. Maybe you could talk about certain things you've learned in high school, middle school, etc? Also, I'm a fan of OOTDs!

    Aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete