home about popcosmo contact

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Car Vlog #1

I hope y'all actually like me making vlogs
if not that would be pretty awkward with the amount that i've been making recently 
i feel like i've been writing so much for school and popcosmo that when i am working on this blog i just want to film myself

but here's my first ever car vlog 
tell me if you like them or not so i can know if i should keep making them or just not make them at all
my feelings won't be hurt either way




Thanks for watching! 

should i make car vlogs more often?
like once a week or something?
yes, no, maybe so?
post signature

12 comments:

  1. UT Austin is an amazing school and I used to live there! UNC Chapel Hill is literally 20 minutes away from me and is SO pretty! Would LOVE to have you in NC... That would be awesome!!!
    M
    maggieroyce.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so awesome if we were blogging buds in the same area!!
      xox

      Delete
  2. You should make some kind of vlog once a week! I looove them ;) You are too cute girl
    xoxo,
    cYa
    citrusandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just maybe I'll start :) hahaha thank you girly
      xox

      Delete
  3. Chapel Hill is my dream school! I have always wanted to go there! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would be so awesome if we ended up at the same school!
      xox

      Delete
  4. I live in Austin and UT is an incredible, incredible school! There's so many opportunities there and Austin in itself is an amazing city. There's so much to do and you never get bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only heard wonderful things about UT and Austin! I really hope I'll at least get to visit soon!
      xox

      Delete
  5. I fully support UNC ;) But UT Austin is great too(I was born in TX)

    ReplyDelete