home about popcosmo contact

Friday, April 25, 2014

hot pink undies



whew! i haven’t posted on here in, well, forever. i sincerely apologize for the lack of chloe in your lives lately. i know it’s been hard, and you’ve been wondering when i’ll post like everyday, but i’m posting now so don’t hate me too much. my life has been a whirlwind of school. like i honestly don’t know my my brain hasn’t melted. sometimes i go to bed at night with brain aches (like a headache, but in the brain from excess school work). 



I actually had my first junior year meltdown the other day because i was super stressed about the combination of my school exams on top of my first SAT test on top of four AP exams. like what? so. many. important. life. altering. exams. ok that’s kind of an exaggeration, they’re not that life altering, and I most likely will survive, but stiiiillllll. ugh. 



but i have been keeping up with barre classes which is awesome. go chloe. i’ve managed to only have one embracing incident at class, and since this blog is a huge series of awkward moments, I guess i’ll share it with y’all…. here we go. 



so i’ve always been the kind of person that has a hard time buying expensive items that should be cheap. like leggings. i mean $80 for a pair of leggings from lululemon? really? i’ve had my lululemon leggings for like three years (and my mom bought them for me as a super nice gift) and i didn’t think there was anything wrong with them. sure, they were a little worn out due to years of use, but they really weren’t that bad. or so I thought. 



one day before class i didn’t have that much time to get ready so i had to leave on my undies from my previous non-workout outfit and then through on my leggings and leave. turns out i was wearing my super cute neon pink with white polka dot and lace edging victoria’s secret undies. i didn’t think anything of wearing this particular pair of underwear with this particular pair of leggings until I was in class and a lady across from me wouldn’t stop staring at my butt. like she could have burned me she was glaring so hard. during class i went into the bathroom to check myself out and make sure that i didn't like sit on a banana or something before class. while in the bathroom though, i realized that my hot pink undies were literally shining through my pants. i was so embarrassed that i didn’t think i would be able to go back into the workout room. i did though, because i’m not ashamed of my underwear and wanted to be nice and keep the lady across from me entertained. 



after i told my parents what happened in class my dad asked if I was traumatized (i was) and my mom asked if lululemon was open the next day (it was). all in all it’s not that bad. it’s not like i’m the first person to have see through leggings and i got two new pairs of killer leggings so who’s the real winner here? 


i am the real winner, thank you very much.





thanks for reading!! feel free to leave a comment so i feel popular. 
i’d love to hear about an embarrassing story of yours that happened recently (so you can get it off your chest, and i can have a good laugh and/or feel sympathetic towards you). 


post signature

1 comment:

  1. I swear you life is like some sort of tv show. I could totally see something like this happening on the Mindy Project. Well....at least you got new leggings! (#winning)
    Xo,
    G
    www.stripesandpeonies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete