1. freeze pops. need i say more?
2. ben & jerry's ice cream is pretty much my all-time favorite brand. they have no "plain" flavors, and all of them are just pure amazing-ness. i think my favorite flavors are half baked and phish food, but of course i would eat any flavor!
3. drumsticks. these are what everyone eats poolside, because they are literally sold at every snack bar in the world. i usually don't like peanuts on my ice-cream, but i can stand the ones on these. first you start with the peanuts, then you get the chocolate, then the vanilla ice-cream, and then you work your way down to the solid chocolate at the bottom of the cone. pure heaven.
4. anything from the ice cream truck is also a good treat. unfortunately, on my street the ice-cream truck is the kind you see in scary movies. you know the ones where they kidnap the kids? needless to say, i haven't had the ice-cream truck in a while.
5. choco tacos. these, like drumsticks, are pure heaven. i had these at camp a few years back and i fell in love with them! they are so good, and they combine my love of mexican food and ice cream perfectly;) i haven't been able to find these in grocery stores, but that's probably a good thing or else i'd weigh a bajillion pounds.
i know this was just a rambling, but it's too hot for me to be able to think properly. i guess that means it's time for some ice cream;)
thanks for reading!
whats your favorite flavor/type of ice-cream?
how do you beat this heat?